The data held by Friends of Margravine Cemetery about members is processed in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation which is in force from 25th May 2018.
The ‘lawful basis’ we are using is ‘legitimate interest’. Our ‘legitimate interest’ is set out below. If any member wishes to withdraw all, or part, of the data held by us they need to instruct to do this at
Statement of Membership Data Usage
- We are the Friends of Margravine Cemetery
- No-one outside the Friends will have access to any information we hold about you.
- Data will be stored for:
- maintenance of membership subscription records and associated matters
- the distribution of the Newsletter, and any other relevant communications
- Data will be shared among the Officers and Committee of the Friends as required by them for the performance of their duties in these roles.
9th May 2018